With the DLgs 196/03 becoming law, bringing in regulations that safeguard people and other subjects regarding processing of personal information, the subject in caption, as the title holder of the processing, is compelled to provide some information related to the use of personal data.
Therefore we inform that the given personal information, or rather acquired respecting the applicable legal and contractual regulations – pertinent, connected and/or instrumental to the implemented relationships may be subjected to processing, abiding the above mentioned standard and the confidentiality obligations.
Processing of personal information means their collection, recording, organisation, storing, processing, alteration, selection, mining, comparison, use, interconnection, banning, communication, disclosure, cancellation and deletion therefore the combination of two or more of those procedures.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal information are intended
Aforementioned information will be treated for purposes connected to the reciprocal obligations derived by the implemented relationships, in particular the data will be treated for the fulfilment of:
- Administrative requirements;
- Civil requirements;
- Fiscal requirements;
- Social Security requirements;
- Administrative and Management requirements.
Modalities of the personal information processing
The personal data processing will occur with adequate tools that guarantee the safety and confidentiality and will be implemented with manual and computerised tools – both IT and online – suitable to memorise, organise and transmit the very own data.
The personal information in our possession will be directly or otherwise among third party gathered. In the first instance the disclosure statement will be directly given to the concerned person upon the data collection; in the second instance it will be sent upon their enrolment or, if their communication is expected, not beyond the first communication.
We also inform you the above-mentioned personal information will be treated complying with the DLgs 196/2003 specified modalities, which, in addiction, calls for the data should be:
- lawfully and correctly treated;
- collected and recorded for lawful, explicit and given purposes;
- precise and, if necessary, updated;
- relavant, complete and non excessing the formalities of the treatment.
The personal information processing is done by the person in charge and by the previously appointed roles based on the art. 29 and 30, which operate under the owner’s control and responsibility.
Categories of individuals which personal data could be communicated to
Given personal information will not be subject matter of diffusion.
Given personal information could be subject of communication to individuals to which Your personal information is necessary or could be functional to the current contractual relationship management.
- Financial administration, Social Security institutions, Public security authorities;
- Delivery agencies, Carriers, Shipping agents or other supplying accessory service authorities;
- Fraud control and Debt collection corporations or professional authorities;
- Banks and Financial Institutions;
- Insurance companies;
- Balance sheet revision officers and administration, fiscal and contractual consultants;
- Software and Hardware maintenance technicians;
- Sub suppliers.
Consequences in case of refusal to answer
The potential refusal to answer of the person concerned to the personal information processing makes the pertinent relationship duty fulfilment impossibile, since the processing is essential to the pertinent contractual relationship fulfilment.
Person concerned rights
In relation to the aforementioned processing You can exercise the rights in the art. 7 as shown below:
- the person concerned is entitled to obtain proof of the existence or not of the personal information that concern himself, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication with an intelligible form;
- the person concerned is entitled to obtain indication:
- of the personal information origin;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the applied reasoning in case of electronic processing;
- of the owner’s identification details, of the responsible individuals and the appointed representative under the art. 5 subsection 2;
- of individuals and and categories of individuals which the personal information could be communicated to or that could become aware of as appointed representative within the State territory, of people in charge or appointees.
- the person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- the update, rectification or rather, when there is interest, the integration of information;
- the cancellation, the modification to anonymous form or the halt of the information treated unlawfully, included those where the conversion in relation to the purposes which the information have been collected or later treated is not necessary;
- the declaration which the operations in a. and b. points are brought about also for their content, of those which the information has been communicated or spread out, except the case in which this such compliance results impossibile or creates an use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- the person concerned is entitled to go against, in part or totally:
- for legitimate reasons linked to the personal information processing that is of his interest, even though relevant to the collection purpose;
- to the personal information processing of his concern with advertisement aim or direct selling or for market research or marketing communication.
Cookies are information that get transferred on the hard-disk of the user’s computer from a website.
They are not programs, but small text files that allows websites to memorise web surfing information from other websites that use these same instruments.
There are different types of cookies: temporary cookies -or session cookies- that automatically delate themselves when the browser gets closed and permanent cookies that don’t get deleted but stay till they get specifically deleted or the end date defined by the website itself.
The majority of browsers automatically accepts cookies; although the user can disattivate them from his own browser, but in this case it’s important to remember that many functions necessary to the correct functioning of the website could be lost.
Regarding the employed cookies on this website, they are limited to the ones normally defined as “strictly necessary cookies”, inasmuch essential to the user navigation on the website and to the functioning use like the protected area access and without which the users’ requested services, like buying something, cannot be given, and to those known as Targeting Cookies or Advertisement cookies, that, differently from the first ones, are employed to send focused advertisements based on the users’ interests.
Cookies are also employed to limit the number of times the user sees one specific advertisement and to value the efficiency of the advertisement campaign. Cookies memorise the website surfed by the user and this same information gets shared with third party like advertisers.
Anyway, the most common browsers allow the disabling of even this kind of cookies.